How To Get Rid Of Blemishes On Face Naturally
Flawless glowing skin is the dream of every woman. It literally can make heads turn. Learn how to get rid of blemishes on face naturally.
Blemishes On The Face
It is a common saying that a woman’s beauty comes within and glowing skin just reflects that. However, this is a far away dream if you are one of the woman’s who wishes for blemish-free skin and suffer from discoloration, spots and acne.
Don’t worry! You can make your skin blemish-free if you have a wide range of easily available ingredients right in your kitchen cabinet. These ingredients are the quick home remedies to get rid of blemishes on the face.
Skin blemishes include blackheads, dark spots, discoloration, pimples, and whiteheads. There are several reasons but blemishes on the face are usually due to the hormonal imbalance, genetics, inappropriate skin care, bad food habits, excessive sun exposure and aging etc.
Why waste money and time on chemical products? Try one of these home remedies to get blemishes free face. People are familiar with lemon and potato juice, but there are plenty of products that can be used to get rid of blemishes.
The woman frequently ask, can we get rid of blemishes on face overnight? Luckily, Yes! This very common skin problem can be cured at home naturally. Thanks to a number of effective ingredients, you can acquire a glowing, blemish-free face within a short time span.
What Are Blemishes?
Blemishes are the dark and discolored spots usually found on face and neck. They can be both flat and raised. The most common reasons for a blemished face are:
- Acne or pimples
- Whiteheads and blackheads
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sun exposure
Related Article: How To Remove Pimples? It’s Not A Big Deal
How Can Blemishes Prevent?
Honestly speaking, getting rid of blemishes due to birthmarks are almost impossible. However other types of blemishes can be reduced greatly through strenuous skin care, limiting exposure to sunlight, healthy balanced diet, and regular workout.
Treatment of blemishes may vary and depends on the cause. Below are the few most common home-remedies to get rid of blemishes on face naturally.
Related Article: How to Get Rid Blemishes from Head to Toe
Home –Remedies To Get Rid Of Blemishes On Face Naturally
1- Lemon Juice
Due to its bleaching effect, lemon juice works as an excellent home remedy to lower dark spots and hyperpigmentation. The high citric acid content of the lemon juice exfoliates the skin; remove unnecessary oils and kills acne-causing bacteria. Lemon juice also minimizes the appearance of large pores and smoothers the skin.
- Apply fresh lemon juice thoroughly on your skin and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse it off. Repeat this for over a month to get blemishes free skin.
- Another way to get rid of blemishes is to combine one-quarter teaspoon each of lemon juice and organic honey. Rub this mixture on your skin for at least 15 – 20 minutes and wash it off. You need to repeat this 3,4 times a week until you start seeing any improvement.
- Mix equal portions of lemon juice and tomato juice together. For extra exfoliation, you can add one tablespoon of oatmeal. Place the mixture in the affected area and leave it there for about 15 minutes. Then rinse it off. Repeat this procedure daily or 3 to 4 times a week over a month or until you start getting encouraging outcomes.
2- Tomato Juice
Tomato juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. It is an excellent ingredient for glowing and blemishes free skin. Additionally, it helps to shrink large pores and also cure acne due to its astringent properties. Due to their high lycopene content, tomatoes are good for reducing suntan.
- Message your affected skin with tomato pulp and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, rinse it off with cool water. Repeat this routine on daily basis for several weeks or unless you get wanted results.
If you want to enjoy the clear and healthy skin, make tomatoes a basic ingredient of your daily diet.
Related Article: Want to Get Rid of Blemishes! Here are Easy and Effective Secrets
3- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has a high content of hydroxyl acids and therefore, it lightens dark spots and blemishes. Additionally, it helps in balancing the pH level of skin, reduce excess oils and open clogged pores. Apple cider vinegar also fights acne breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Combine one part of organic apple cider vinegar with three parts of water. If it seems too strong, you can add more water to the mixture.
- Dip a cotton ball in this solution and dab it on the affected area of the skin.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with cool water.
- Repeat this for twice or thrice a day until the blemishes fade away.
Potato juice contains starch that helps in reducing pigmentations. It also reduces dark circles under eyes.
- Peel and grate a medium potato and extract the juice using a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and apply it to the affected areas of the skin.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this procedure daily for more than a month until you are satisfied with the outcomes.
Related Article: Explore Flawless Ways and Means to Get Rid of Blemishes
5- Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth is commonly known as Multani mitti. It is great for exfoliating skin to remove dead skin cells and get rid of blemishes on the face. Multani mitti also absorbs excess oil and has a skin lightening effect.
- Add adequate rose water, green tea, cucumber juice, lemon juice or simply plain water to two tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a smooth paste. Apply this mixture on your skin and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then, rinse it off.
- Alternatively, you can mix one teaspoon each of tomato juice and sandalwood powder in two teaspoons of fuller’s earth to make a smooth paste. Spread it evenly on your skin, and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off.
Repeat any of these remedies once or twice a week or until you get the desired results.
6- Aloe Vera
The succulent Aloe Vera gel contains polysaccharides that stimulate the growth of new skin cells. It additionally helps to heal scars and blemishes. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that benefit from natural acne treatment.
- Extract fresh Aloe Vera gel from an aloe leaf. Apply it on your skin and leave it on until it dries completely. Then, wash it off. Repeat daily for about a month or more.
- You can also make a mixture of two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and one teaspoon each of lemon juice and sugar. Gently rub it on your skin and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then, rinse it off. Repeat this twice or thrice a week until you get rid of the blemishes.
Conclusion On How To Get Rid Of Blemishes On Face
The above-mentioned solutions to get rid of blemishes on face and skin have proven to be effective by a number of people. Be realistic. Don’t start expecting dramatic results from these home remedies overnight. You will be able to start seeing improvements within a month or so of consistent use.
If none of these home remedies works, visit ant trusted dermatologist. They can provide you other options including in-face chemical peeling, laser treatment, or skin care products that are particularly formulated to solve skin related problems.
Do you know any other proven remedy to get rid of blemishes on face or skin? If you want to share with us, don’t be shy and comment below. We would love to hear your ideas. Thank You!