How To Get Rid Of Blemishes Overnight
Everybody likes having a blemished free face. Blemishes are the brown or dark patches on the skin. They usually give an awful appearance and can occur at any age. Blemishes not only unpleasant but they also play with the level of our confidence. Therefore, it’s important not to only get rid of blemishes but also prevent them from occurring.
Related article: How To Get Rid Of Blemishes On Face Naturally
Get Rid Of Blemishes Overnight
Pharmacies are offering a number of products that can eliminate or reduce blemishes on the face. However, if you really want to get rid of blemishes overnight, there are numerous options available to you. You can use the things that you already have in your home. One of the things to get rid of blemishes overnight is right on your bathroom counter. Here is how to get rid of blemishes overnight.
Things you need:
- Eye drops
- Ice cube
How To Do?
- First of all clean your skin thoroughly and pat dry. You can use toner and moisturizer if that is your usual routine.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a pimple. You can also use calamine lotion.
- Leave the toothpaste to remain on the pimple overnight. If needed, you can use a small bandage or a piece of tape to cover it.
- In the morning, rinses off the toothpaste with cool water.
- If there is any swelling remaining, apply an ice cube to a pimple for few minutes.
- If there is any redness at the site of a pimple, apply few drops of eye drops to reduce redness.
Related Article: How to Get Rid Of Blemishes From Head to Toe
How To Prevent Blemishes On Face?
There is a famous proverb that prevention is better than cure. This saying is also true for blemishes. It is pretty easier to prevent blemishes than to get rid of them. All you have to do is to make some habits to take care of your skin in the much better way. You need to follow an appropriate day-to-day skin care routine. Clean, tone and moisturize your skin twice a day, especially in the morning and at night. Following are some day-to-day skin care tips to prevent blemishes.
- Always prefer gentle products for your skin. It is even better to use natural skin care products as they don’t strip your skin of its natural oils. Natural products keep the skin naturally moisturized.
- Before applying daily skin care cosmetics in the morning and at night, thoroughly wash your face with water. It is better to cleanse the skin with a gentle cleanser.
- You are a blessed person if you have normal skin as blemishes rarely occur on such types of skin. However, don’t forget to cleanse and moisturize your skin daily.
- In case you have dry skin, always use deep moisturizer and deep moisturizer cream. People who have oily skin need to tone and exfoliate the skin on daily basis. If required, they can use a light moisturizer.
- Use a face mask regularly, once a week preferably.
- For blemished skin, peel-off masks are considered to be the best one. Always prefer to use natural face masks. You will find a number of natural face masks recipes over the internet.
- People with dry skin need deep moisturizing masks once or twice a week.
- Never go to bed before removing makeup on your skin. If you are properly taking care of your skin, you clean and moisturize your skin before sleep. If you really want to get a blemished free glowing skin, don’t break this habit.
- People have dry skin may also need to exfoliate skin to prevent and get rid of blemishes. If you are one of those persons, use a gentle exfoliating scrub, prefer a natural one. Exfoliate your skin once a week. Never exfoliate your skin more than twice a week.
- To keep skin hydrated, take a plenty of water as hydrated skin gets far fewer blemishes.
- Keep your diet balanced. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to get their anti-oxidant power. Anti-oxidants present in dark fruits and vegetables have the ability to scavenge free radicals effectively. They help you get rid of blemishes and other skin related problems.
- Never forget to use sunscreen before stepping out in sun. Use sunscreen in all weathers and all times because even a mild ultraviolet rays can harm you and give you blemishes.
Related Article: Want to Get Rid of Blemishes! Here are Easy and Effective Secrets
Treat Emerging Blemishes or The Spots Earliest
This is essential for those people having oily and acne prone skin. They need to do the following things to prevent the emerging spots from becoming blemishes.
- Keep your face neat and clean. Wash it twice a day to remove dirt, dead skin cells, and extra oil that might give rise to extra oil build up.
- Apply moisturizer because people with oily skin frequently use acne remove products. These products dry out the skin. Hence, such people should use nanomedogenic moisturizer to prevent acne from breaking out. Other people can use normal moisturizer and those with dry skin should use deep moisturizer.
- Avoid wearing makeup during breakout if you have an oily skin. However, if it’s crucial on particular days, use oil free cosmetics which normally contain added dyes and chemicals.
- Avoid touching your skin as it can cause spreading of bacteria from one place to another. Never pick and pop pimples on face or skin.
- Try to avoid sun directly. At least protect yourself from harmful rays of sun if you can’t protect yourself from sun rays. For this, wear protective clothes and accessories such as hats, scarves, and umbrella. Don’t forget to use sunscreen on your skin before stepping out in the sun.
- More importantly, don’t stress yourself. Stress usually leads to pimples and acne that might end up giving you blemishes on the face.
- Use exfoliants once or twice a week to gently remove built-up dead skin cells. Exfoliation will remove the emerging spots by revealing new skin. People with oily skin can exfoliate the skin on daily basis.
- In case, you are not able to prevent acne, use some acne remedies as soon as you see them on your face. Removing acne promptly prevents acne scars on your face.
- If the blemishes on the skin or due to the over pigmentation, then use skin lightening remedies. You can use skin lightening products as well. If so, prefer to choose the gentle one or those made with natural ingredients. Such products help to reduce overproduction of melanin that causes brown spots on your face.
- Apply some anti-aging products or remedies if you see age spots emerging on your skin. Anti-oxidants in these products reduce redness and inflammation of your skin.
These are few tips to prevents blemishes but if you already have blemishes on your face try the above-mentioned remedy to get rid of blemishes overnight. Visit Rid blemishes to know more natural remedies.